High power RF and Microwave Engineering.
I am working on the development of a multi-static harmonics radar system setup for tracking of pollinators. The system setup includes, 9.41GHz and 2.0kW transmitter, an UAV loaded with highly sensitive mobile RADAR receiver for target tracking and efficient micro transponder tags that has to be loaded on pollinators for the study of their movements. I am mainly working of the development of the RADAR setup and fabrication of micro tags which is an interest of Microwave Engineering subject. This project is a collaboration between the departments of Plant Sciences and Engineering Sciences at the University of Oxford.
- Rana Pratap Yadav, Sunil Kumar, and S. V. Kulkarni, “Design and Development of the 3dB patch compensated tandem hybrid coupler”, Review of Scientific Instruments, 84, 014702 (2013).
- Rana Pratap Yadav, Sunil Kumar, and S. V. Kulkarni, “An analysis of junction discontinuity effects in multi-element coupled lines and its diminution at designing stage,” Progress In Electromagnetic Research B, Vol. 56, 25-49, 2013.
- Rana Pratap Yadav, Sunil Kumar, and S. V. Kulkarni, “Design and development of ultra-wideband 3dB hybrid coupler for ICRF heating in Tokamak”, Review of Scientific Instruments 85, 044706 (2014).
- Rana Pratap Yadav, Sunil Kumar, and S. V. Kulkarni, “Design of the 1.5MW ultra-wideband 3dB high power hybrid coupler for ICRF heating in fusion grade reactor”, Review of Scientific Instruments, 87, 014703 (2016).
- Tanvi Mittal, Rana Pratap Yadav and Dhiraj Bora, “Analysis of trapped oscillation modes in magnetized PPC and its tunability for variable plasma parameters” optics communications volume 382, 1 January 2017.
- Rana Pratap Yadav, Sunil Kumar, and S. V. Kulkarni. "Junction discontinuity effect in multi element coupled lines and its compensation" Region 10 Symposium, 2014 IEEE.
- Kaur, Gurkirandeep, and Rana Pratap Yadav. "Study of the radiation characteristic of plasma antenna using 2-D FDTD method." Progress in Electromagnetic Research Symposium (PIERS). IEEE, 2016
- IEEE, 2016. Mittal, Tanvi, Rana Pratap Yadav, and Abhinav Jain. "Analysis of 1-D magnetized plasma photonic crystal band gap characteristic for variable plasma parameters." Progress in Electromagnetic Research Symposium (PIERS). IEEE, 2016